Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

finn oberrhin — romy wilson

AuteurMessage
Finn Oberrhin
Finn Oberrhin
never feel seen
here since : 29/07/2019
dreams : 45
pseudo : ivy.
face, © : linus wördemann, odistole.

finn oberrhin — romy wilson Empty
MessageSujet: finn oberrhin — romy wilson   finn oberrhin — romy wilson EmptyLun 23 Mar - 10:43

07:34
romy

imessage
today

morning gorgeous  heart.  hope life's as turbulent as ever over there and that you're happy amongst the chaos. I miss you terribly so obviously I’m creating my best work. some of it you'd like. most of it you'd tilt your head and say "I'm not sure it sounds like you" which we both know is code for "I hate it but I don't want to break your heart." slowly getting settled here, and although I'm thankful for the fresh start, everything reminds me of home. which might have to do with the fact that sadie keeps me updated on the tiniest things all the livelong day. she says you've been wearing that gray coat we found in SF last summer. happy to know it's finally cold enough to take it out of the closet. winter here is the real deal. so cold it's intense. you'd love it. I hear the snowish light suits my hair so just imagine what it would do to yours. ditch cali. hollywood will never be a place for a redhead. the sunblock budget alone? mad.
happy valentine’s day romy wilson.

@romy wilson
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Romy Wilson
Romy Wilson
"did u text someone else and then throw ur phone accross pacific?!" attack
here since : 02/11/2019
dreams : 281
pseudo : twenty-two.
face, © : bamber. ( avatar: cosmic light )

finn oberrhin — romy wilson Empty
MessageSujet: Re: finn oberrhin — romy wilson   finn oberrhin — romy wilson EmptyLun 23 Mar - 19:32

07:34
finn  finn oberrhin — romy wilson 2764  

imessage
today

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
waking up to your messages keeps putting a smile on my face.
so n e v e r  stop. because i'm more beautiful when i smile, that's what you always say, right ? and keep telling me you miss me terribly. because i do too ? and it hurts. i didn't listen to the mixtape you made me for our first valentine's. i couldn't, finn.

and i will send you burberry coats next week to keep you warm. stupid East Coast. you're a sunshine baby boy, California in your blood. they better treat you right. DITCH HOLLYWOOD ???!! WHERE IS MY FINN ? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM ?!

sadie is the sweetest and i've decided to give her the whole wilson treat next time we go shopping together. (because that's a thing now, yes love) oh and did she tell you that I was locked up with nick  w a l t o n  for 2 hours ?! imagine all the rumors that spread after that event...

if you really miss home, you still can come back you know. i'll pick you up at the airport and steal you for the whole weekend.
happy valentine's day love.
no rose on my locker this year.
today is not the same without you.  finn oberrhin — romy wilson 2764

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

finn oberrhin — romy wilson
Page 1 sur 1