Lloyd Villin
Lloyd Villin
*cries in emo*
here since : 24/06/2019
dreams : 601
pseudo : anaïs.
face, © : tom webb, ©mooncalf.

lloyd villin — sasha love Empty
MessageSujet: lloyd villin — sasha love   lloyd villin — sasha love EmptyDim 15 Mar - 16:07

18:26
sasha

imessage
today

tu t'es bien amusée ?

kleio est toxique et, en soutenant ses actions, tu vaux exactement pareil. amicalement, la bise, xoxo

lloyd villin — sasha love 1f609

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sasha Love
Sasha Love
here since : 25/02/2020
dreams : 149
pseudo : bambi
face, © : lily collins, isleys

MessageSujet: Re: lloyd villin — sasha love   lloyd villin — sasha love EmptyDim 15 Mar - 16:14

lloyd

imessage
today

à mourir de rire.

sérieux ? tu sais très bien comment elle est.

et j'ai actuellement aucune motivation pour me lancer dans une bataille contre elle, qui en plus ne m'apporte strictement rien, so... suck it up, darling.

Lloyd Villin
Lloyd Villin
*cries in emo*

MessageSujet: Re: lloyd villin — sasha love   lloyd villin — sasha love EmptyMar 17 Mar - 17:37

sasha

imessage
today

you know what? just a thought

maybe you'd be less miserable if you surrounded yourself with better people

Sasha Love
Sasha Love

MessageSujet: Re: lloyd villin — sasha love   lloyd villin — sasha love EmptyMar 17 Mar - 17:44

lloyd

imessage
today

oh, you mean, better people like you? cuz right, you're such a sweetheart, a ray of fucking sunshine.

anyway, she'd kill me if she'd see me talking to you.

hell she'd probably kill me if she just saw those texts.

Lloyd Villin
Lloyd Villin
*cries in emo*

MessageSujet: Re: lloyd villin — sasha love   lloyd villin — sasha love EmptyMar 17 Mar - 17:55

sasha

imessage
today

me? god forbid, no, i can't stand spineless folks

but we're coming onto 8 billions people on earth, you should find at least a couple that wouldn't kill you over some texts

Sasha Love
Sasha Love

MessageSujet: Re: lloyd villin — sasha love   lloyd villin — sasha love EmptyMar 17 Mar - 18:08

lloyd

imessage
today

spineless? coming from you? please. let me laugh. you're so devoted to romy it makes me wanna puke.

8 billions and still, my lovely personnality doesn't seem to appeal to a lot, i can't begin to fathom why?

at least they don't judge me for what i am.

Lloyd Villin
Lloyd Villin
*cries in emo*

MessageSujet: Re: lloyd villin — sasha love   lloyd villin — sasha love EmptyMar 17 Mar - 19:19

sasha

imessage
today

if that's not a page right out of kleio's book, i don't know what is lloyd villin — sasha love 1f602 she told me the exact the same thing about a week ago?

you think i'd deny it? and let it be implied that there's trouble in paradise? so you can report it to her? and give yourself an easy way of justifying these texts if she ever reads them? you were "investigating"

obvious traps like these are expected from a jealous gaslighter like her; but you? come on, we're both smarter than this

(does she read your texts? that's a big red flag you know)

let me give you another thought instead: does it "make you wanna puke" to have cadburry at your beck and call?

not judging? is that what the kids call enabling behaviors these days?

here's one last thought: calling your friends on their bullshit is being a good friend

Sasha Love
Sasha Love

MessageSujet: Re: lloyd villin — sasha love   lloyd villin — sasha love EmptyMar 17 Mar - 22:53

lloyd

imessage
today

i don't give a damn about your paradise, or your troubles, you should know by now. i don't need her to tell me what to think about your relationship, thank you.

no she doesn't read my texts on purpose, at least not that i know of. but accidents are quick to happen though, who knows, maybe i truly am investigating... really looks like something i would do.

i have to admit, i don't understand how he can be such a sweet little dog and still have his dignity. but he has his uses, so i won't spit on him.

oh, am i supposed to take this as a hint? do you wish to call me out on my bullshit ? pray thee, be more specific, i can't wait to know what's going on in your mind, do tell me.

here's a thought of mine: being a good friend is being there when you need them. guess sohan's doing a better job than others.

Lloyd Villin
Lloyd Villin
*cries in emo*

MessageSujet: Re: lloyd villin — sasha love   lloyd villin — sasha love EmptyMer 18 Mar - 0:22

sasha

imessage
today

have you ever gone through someone else's phone by accident? yeah, me neither

i wouldn't put it past you. can you blame me? i guess we both learned you'd do anything to save your own ass

"a sweet little dog"? "he has his uses"? ffs, who are you? you sound more and more like her, are you aware of this? you ARE spitting on him

i'm not there for you? well, you're the one who's been acting like i have the plague. what else did you expect? you left, and i'm not him. i won't break my back for someone who wouldn't even speak up for me

you don't have the energy to fight with her? fair enough, but all disagreements don't have to feel like battles. have i ever made you feel like i'd "kill you" for being her friend?

of course i'm calling you out. that's all this conversation is. how are you not seeing this?

and i'd much prefer to have it face to face but, you're right, i do know how she gets and i would never intentionally put you in a diffucult spot. obviously, you don't feel the same way. "suck it up darling" yeah gotcha

Sasha Love
Sasha Love

MessageSujet: Re: lloyd villin — sasha love   lloyd villin — sasha love EmptyMer 18 Mar - 0:49

lloyd

imessage
today

oh yeah, cuz survival instincts is definitely my strongest asset, that's for sure.

i've been the one cutting you out? dude, please, it's not like you really fought for it either. i haven't seen you around a lot since you left her, even when she was not here so, you can't blame me if i thought we weren't friends anymore.

do you even know her? of course every disagreement feels like going on a fucking crusade, especially when it comes to your ass. how can you not know that by now ?

oh i'm so sorry, i guess i was so blinded by all my devotion to the queen, i didn't take the hints.

oh so now you're worried about my well being? maybe you could've thought about that last summer when i was stuck in that fucking hospital. but oh right, you were to busy screwing around.

fuck it, you know what? i don't even care. you wanna have this conversation in person? you know where i work. can't wait to see your emo face lloyd villin — sasha love 1f618

Lloyd Villin
Lloyd Villin
*cries in emo*

MessageSujet: Re: lloyd villin — sasha love   lloyd villin — sasha love EmptyMer 18 Mar - 11:22

sasha

imessage
today

when it comes to her? don't get me started, you know i have Opinions

of course i know she's a spiteful little psycho who can do no wrong

what i meant is confrontation is not something to be weary about (or scared of) in healthy friendships

i didn't know that

i'm not a great friend. i can admit to that

can she? can you?

omw

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: lloyd villin — sasha love   lloyd villin — sasha love Empty

lloyd villin — sasha love
Page 1 sur 1